Boston Chinese Acupuncture was founded by Li Zheng and Changhong Zhou, PhD, licensed acupuncturists and herbalists. Trained in China at the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine under world-renowned practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), they have over 60 years of combined experience in Chinese Medicine, treating infertility, weight loss, insomnia, stress, anxiety, migraine, tendonitis, neuropathy, allergies, impotence, enlarged prostate, macular degeneration, and chronic diseases. Our office in Needham is conveniently located near the commuter rail and I-95 and is easily accessible from Boston and its surrounding suburbs, including Wellesley, Dedham, Framingham, Lexington, and Newton, Acton, Andover, Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Braintree, Brookline, Burlington, Cambridge, Canton, Carlisle, Concord, Dover, Lincoln, Medfield, Melrose, Malden, Milton, Natick, Needham, Norwood, Quincy, Sharon, Sherborn, Somerville, Southborough, Sudbury, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Westwood, Weston, Winchester, Woburn, and southern New Hampshire. As an example if you were to come to us with erectile dysfunction, between acupuncture and the use of something like VigRX Plus pills, you’ll more than likely find that your member can maintain an erection once more.
- 27 years of experience in Chinese acupuncture and herbal medicine
- Consultant for Health Grid Inc.
- Director of Natural Medicine at American Chinese Medicine Exchange
- Graduate from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine in neuroscience from the Medical College of Ohio (now University of Toledo)
- Author of 2 books: Acupuncture & Hormone Balance and Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs for Common Diseases
- Adjunct Faculty at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences University
- Infertility specialist featured in Channel 5 WCVB’s show, Chronicle
- Specialist in pain control and senior issues
- Medical degree from Henan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (1978-1983)
- Masters of Medicine from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine (1984-1987)
- PhD in virology and molecular biology from University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences (1994-1999)
- Post-doctoral training at Harvard Medical School (1999-2005)
- Disciple of professor Shaoqin Zhao, a world renowned pundit in Chinese medicine from a family of multi-generation royal physicians of the Qing Dynasty of China.
- Faculty member of the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine at the Henan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the Division of Basic Medicine at the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, and the Department of Microbiology and Immunobiology at Harvard Medical School
- Instructor in Harvard Medical School (2013-2018)
- Licensed acupuncturist and herbalist in Massachusetts, Florida, Maryland, and Michigan