« All Events
Mindfulness-Meditation in Needham, Massachussetts
September 12, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - October 31, 2013 @ 8:00 pm |
- Mindfulness meditation is based on age-old practices and modern scientific research.
- Mindfulness practice significantly reduces stress.
- Mindfulness cultivates awareness and accesses your own deep inner strengths for learning, and healing.
- Mindfulness fosters clarity and insight into everything you do.
- Through Mindfulness you become calmer and more compassionate to yourself and others.
- Through group practice you can develop a strong daily meditation practice.
- New research shows that daily meditation can turn on good genes and turn off bad ones, which helps to prevent or treat different kinds of life-threatening diseases such as autoimmune disease and cancer.
- This course consists of eight one and a half hour sessions. The cost of the group is $240.00 and is due at the first session.
- Dr. Bedar is a licensed psychologist with over thirty years of experience. He has studied and practiced different forms of meditation since 1990.